Sunday, July 06, 2008

Using the Animation Balls

I got some fun this morning trying several animation balls, those balls in the Second Life, that makes your avatar moving and doing almost anything. First you need a find one, then sit down on it and just enjoy the show.

So I teleported myself into the Muse Isle, where I could amuse myself as an artist (painter animation) and do some some tricks with the slay pottery. I flew on the top of the hill and found a vehicle that transports avatars high in the sky and drops down in free fall...luckily I got the free parachute with me...and remembered to wear it at the first place. Believe me or not it was really fun to sky dive! Finally I teleported to the Stanford University Libraries where I took a steam train tour around the sim. Do we need the amusement parks anymore?




No comments:

Powered By Blogger