Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Making the Inventory

This morning I decided to rearrange my Inventory because it would otherwise be soon a huge mess. There was already a lot of stuff such as free clothes, shoes, hairs, skins, objects etc. Together there were over 3200 objects before rearranging in the inventory, afterwards slightly below 3000.

I made a new folder structure inside the main folders and created sub folders with short but descriptive titles so that it is more logical and easier to find objects. I also deleted those that I would probably never need and that could be easy to get again if needed.

I found some really beautiful clothes and other stuff that could fit really fine on me (I am quite slim, lol), so I started to make some new outfits including clothes, shoes, jewelries, haircut, makeup and so on. I must say I succeeded to create a very wonderful summer collection. Maybe some day I could invite some friends to my very own private fashion show (lol).


No comments:

Powered By Blogger